Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super fed up !!

I boiling now like mad.


Things suppose to be done by last night .
I found out now everything is not done at all,
not even leave me a message nor call.

I leave a task for u to work with ,
Is just a ABC task that just go to behind building of DFS pay up 60 dollars.
You think i went to there before?

No , right ?

Dun tell me you dun even know where's the hell is DFS.

So stop giving me an excuses that you dunno how to go there or whatever.


I just wondering , have you really make a effort to find the place.

Singapore is only a Dot , not a Big circle alright.
The longest trip to a furthest place takes around 1 to 2 hr .

Is alright that you dun wish to pay up ,
at least you should sms or call me right.
But u never ~

What is your responsibility gone to ??



Think back is you the one who think of booking a studio
and i just trying to help up cause i involve too.

Now you think is a ' MUST' for me to find location ,
contact the girls , pay up first .

You taking things as granted.


Lastly ,


is so obvious who are in fault now ? right ?

And you dun feel apologetic at all .




Tell everyone i m so ' unreasonable ' then!


Those who know me well
Knows when i done something i must do it fast & neat.
Follow my pace if you can.


take it or leave it.

No comments: