Friday, December 14, 2007

12th dec

MAKE A DEAL :) definitely i happy . has wen to buy evelope and arrange it nicely and tape it tight and prepare to send it out by tomorrow morning:) off to went meet baby after done , miss his ku ku face . cant wait to pinch him !

13th dec
facial day for my dad again:) after doing facial for him , faster ran all the way to clementi meet baby . omg~ jackson jio us go drink but sorry i cant ! i NO MAKE UP~ i feeling uneasy without that . perphaps , next time then . went to market and eat my pork chop, i craved for so long.. the sauce is great:) after eating , went to party world , shit me never bring baby VIP CARD or there's 1 for 1 and 10% discount. sorry darling , i careless again :( we sang for 4 hrs and i dun have the energy to shout anymore, i think i gonna lose my voice after competing to sing DON SPEAK. has~

i think that pic on his phone which he shot me without my notice:(

cabbed home. i love sleeping at my baby's arm! has. alway smell him:) good night!

No comments: