Monday, December 24, 2007

24th dec

CHRISTMAS EVE HAPPENING



i slept for 1- 2 hrs and i wake up early in the morning for shooting man till noon . back home and unpack my things and rest :) so excited for tonight happening but so sad cant really celebrate with my bi , i dun even know whether he can make it before x' mas ma? sight~ meeting xue but her bf nag so never meet:( perphap other times then :) . meeting perlyn to pass her some gift and she arrived at boat quay so early and i was late cause it seems like everyone took their own sweet time . our meeting time was 8 but end up we leave boon lay at 9plus . omg :X haha i was holding a big mango paper bag , so super heavy man . i look like a sataus claus who give out present for each and everyone. has .. met perlyn and we xchange present , she so sweet to brought me those lotion and i only give her some gifts man ~ reach mini pub and we drank 2 bottles before 12 am i think.. i'm a smoke machine on that day !! that ku ku jie shi keep bully me , keep trying to clush my breast , stop saying me big breast .. has!!! is fats la :)she jealous so she keep touching it . take quite lot of pic. everyone say that i super high ; yup , i am! i enjoy myself throughtout the night and i happy i have a christmas hat like last year.. only me and the waitress have it man. pls dun jealous man and pls dun mistaken that i a waitress too ~ i'm not!!


bi reach mini at 12 and we have a wet kisses when we saw each other, i missed him like hell.. he brought me a gift :) guess what ? moshi moshi necklace . so sweet of you , i really love it . i feel like crying . darling you cant drink , you are sick !! drank another 2 bottles and total we drank 4 bottles for a night .. i dun even notice it man! i so glad that the night i never get spray and yet stupid bro went to sprayed me :(

minmin come joined me and i pass her a gifts too :) went home quite early cause i think i gonna drunk and i need to control it man ..

sorry i never reply to those peeps who msg me and greet me merry christmas cause i was tipsy :( i hereby wish everyone a merry christmas ~ enjoy

when reached home , i become a merlion . opps!! thank bi taking care of me while you enjoying your waton noodles..

last of all i enjoyed the night :) thank bro who taking care of me too~



actually wanna wear this to party but too..... i miss my boots

Photobucket

moomoo~ darling
Photobucket

i 'm fatty!
Photobucket Photobucket
outside amber21
Photobucket Photobucket
smile:)
Photobucket Photobucket
make up session
Photobucket Photobucket
black hair / gold hair better
Photobucket Photobucket
thank for ur necklace:)
Photobucket Photobucket
sometime he can be so sweet~
Photobucket Photobucket
my ku ku:x
Photobucket Photobucket
trying to molest her
Photobucket Photobucket
she love to touch my breast
Photobucket Photobucket
the gifts:)
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: