Friday, December 28, 2007

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY~


baby half day :) i prepared my things when i wake up around 1 pm cause he say he gonna give me a surprise. bi reached my hse around 3 , and he give me roses~ i 'm so touched till i dunno what to say :X omg, the 1st time i saw him with shirt , indeed look more smart if also without glasses . has! head to bugis and we went to V8 restraunt eat again , so hungry man ~ i love SHIRLEY TEMPLE ! phototaking again and today bi so weird i saw him PHOTO TAKE himself .. haha i caught you , please don blush man! went to shop after eating , wanna buy nike shirt for him but he said tt none of them fancy him , REALLY not?? we took neo print together , he praised me that i good in posing , actually not really cause you are SUPER slow in reacting infront of the camera SO YOU think that i'm good~~

shop for my heels and try here and there till i leg pain and hand pain too ! he did not took the intivative to help me take my roses and bag while i trying my heels and did not even hold my arms. if helping me to take my rose make u lose ur face den dun ever give it to me anymore. i'm super angry and i went home straight!

remove my make up and change ; going to tuck in early ! i feel so suck &^%$ what a special day it gonna be ..


he called me and told me to talk nicely and he waiting for me at downstair.
most of all , he apologized ! stupid me , soft hearted again and went down to see him and we cabbed to bukit timah to pool and went to the same place to eat supper.

i do enjoyed the night just abit upset half way through everything but thank god that everything goes well :)

darling , happy 1 year annivesary . thank for ur everything ! i do believed that we both committed into this relationship . can we dun ever let this love fade away ? let proves to those who think that we wont last long together , i do believe we can if we ever try to give in . you know that i care whenever i said those harsh words from my mouth . i hope that we can be more happy for 2008 and so on ..

within this one year , i know you inside out better than anyone else..right?? haha ben ben:)



can anyone ease my itchiness on my eyes every night ? i feel so irritating to rubbed it till tears , swollen on my eyelids every morning i wake up .


tons of picx to upload



baby with roses

Photobucket Photobucket

1 yr pass ~
Photobucket Photobucket
i love you :)
Photobucket Photobucket
sweet :)
Photobucket Photobucket
baby u make me feel the way we use to be

Photobucket
if we are that sweet everyday
Photobucket Photobucket
pamper me with love~
Photobucket Photobucket
steph & ben
Photobucket

he trying to act cool ~
Photobucket Photobucket
me , myself
Photobucket Photobucket
Shirely temple is nicer:)
Photobucket Photobucket
what a mess *&^%
Photobucket Photobucket
i steal this pic from his phone.. haha
Photobucket Photobucket

lime green is my latest fav colour!
Photobucket Photobucket
so sweet:)
Photobucket Photobucket

i love it short*
Photobucket Photobucket
i'm tire and sick
Photobucket Photobucket
my mood:(
Photobucket Photobucket
i hate this feeling now~
Photobucket Photobucket
i wanna make u mine*
Photobucket Photobucket
pool :)
Photobucket Photobucket
my fav dishes :X
Photobucket

No comments: