Tuesday, December 11, 2007

9th dec 07

spend my time at home studying . baby took half day off to acc me :) we quarrel when he reach my hse . ya i just simply cant stand him when he give me that kind of attitude and face. cant he be sweeter when he talk to me? cant he understand what i want ? cant he know what i thinking? okay , sometimes i know i being unreasonable , but don you know that girls tend to react in that ways on certain months . i just tired and frustered when your call keep appearing on my phone. can't you let me breathe? cant you give me an hour to calm down? if you ever did that , things wouldnt be so complicated then .

i cried not i sad but irritated :(

you make me hate you so much , please talk to me when you are sober :(
shut up all the nonsense and vulgurities.


i still wondering , do you know what's went wrong in you and will you ever change?
will this things happen again ?

i hate this feeling , sucks:( NIGHTMARE ) how could i study when this kind of stupid things happen ? how can i fully concentrate? f*** , close the book and sleep!


thank jade to pass by to my house here to x change the dress with me :)
so sweet of her~


10th dec 07
sleep late , didnt take my test :( called him and he ask me why i did not go to school to take my test . i never really study cause of last night quarrel , and you still question me ; i feel so weird . i trying not to quarrel anymore , i being so sick of it ; i wanna be a happy girl . msg him in nice words, but all i get from his only 1 or 2 words. what he want ? he said he cant pretend nothing happened :( HELLO, IF THAT SO, WE SHOULD HAVE A CLEAN BREAK , IS YOU RELUCTANT !! so what do you want ? when can ever end???


chat at night ; and hang up the phone quite early :(
i feel so irritated to chat with him ; what i told him earlier , cant even get to his brain. forget it !! better off tuck in early

jasmine get my item through postage:) success~





No comments: