Saturday, December 08, 2007

7th dec 07

baby off day :) head to bugis and shop .. i wanna grab a heels but none suit me . i'm a fussy and choosy person when come to shop:( settle our dinner at V8 , saw my friend working there and have a 10% for bill , great!! celebration coke reali make me full :O head to bukit timah play pool after eating . has, lose again! went to drink milo dinosaur , my fav:)

happy that i made my first deal .
jasmin had made the payment :) thank for ur fast payment

8th dec 07
went home early and pack the order for jasmine , cash sale , sticker and evelope .
meet my sweet at jp 2pm , rush to buy postage stamp and drop it to the mail box after sealed. :) i was so unlucky , simply not my day.. swollen pimple on my face:( ,
tripped over on the step at control station there. all this things gonna make me go crazy%^&** , so embrassed!! saw janice and she make a temporary singtel tattoo on my wrist ,her skills damn good can . see ya soon gal! head to do extention with sweet , on the way to there , something happened again , there's a pastic bag below me while i sitting.. cindy bend and flip over to see, chey is a watermelon or somthing , i thought is a bomb cause so round :O has. reach there and i was blur again , i forget where the shop ! sigh , after many rounds i find it :)

went back to the shop i have extent my hair previously ,it drop off so much, so i bring those drop out to that gal , after doing she charged me.WTF , she never tel me before i do , is this a cheating case . if i knew tt she going to charge me , i wil go to angel and get it done at $1 per strand rather than using the old ones to extend back. forget it i give the money and walked off

say goodbye ; and it wil be forever.

spoilt my mood :( not doing anymore. while sweet doing , the $%^& girl came in agressivly with her boy. you know who? JAMIE FROM PSS. she so arrogant luh , thought she have the height then like a professional model. yucks, once i saw her ; i find her so familiar , she look extactly like changi TRANS man .. due to her bulit and height . trying to act like she so sexy , ya maybe to ur boy u are a SEXY BITCH . has. u better close ur mouth while u talk or u gonna scare everyone away.HAMSTER!! i cant imagine i hate a person she much. did she offend me ? yup she did , when she came in , she give a proud face , somemore she came from the same school with us. she so tall and her boy was so short until her shoulder. omg , i so pity so . SLUT.

No comments: