Thursday, December 06, 2007

5th dec 07

YEAH:) MY ORDERS FINALLY DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE.
i paid more for register mail fee due to 3 dresses , but the seller is nice;
she paid the rest for me too!! thank for the advise of having register maill than normal postage. the speed is faster and is safer.

is nicely pack and organise. thank jade:)

i was awake by the post men . sigh:( hmmm studytime and meet my baby after my study and i sleep so early then him when we reach home. keep disturbing me , don't think i not aware! ahs

my items:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3 mini dress
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i love the blace & grey more
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: