Monday, December 24, 2007

21st dec

i 'm sick , consult a doctor and is damn exp man~ flu and cough cost me $30 . has!! darling so sweet , you know! feed me and pamper me like a baby. sorry sweet , i lose my temper cause i feel so unwell . speedy recovery man , i dun wish to celebrate a sick x'mas :(


22 dec

i'm well after dar care and medication , just slightly cough and flu but is much better then yesterday . went out with gekkie my honey to do my eyelashes extention , quite disappointed of the result, so soft and light lashes ; i longing for dolly types. anyway is fine , i can stick on with my fake lashes:) head to bugis after extention , ate pasta maniam ; cant eat finish my pasta as my appetite haven back yet , the first meal for yesterday till now!! did i slim down ? can you say yes and make me smile foe once:) brought so much things today , one big box of lashes contain 10 set lashes , elephant water dispenser ( darling present) and moo~ white board , black panty hose and eyebrow shaver


was raining heavily and i look so aunty with so many paper bag and carry bi umbrella back home %^&*


i wanna more shirt dress , but none of them i fancy:(
bi you so sweet today to put cash into my purse:)

23th dec

we quarrel again due to *%^$& but we back again .. i was in wrong too :( bad mood recently make me like a time bomb !! cut some of my medicine to bi cause he sick maybe i pass the diseases to him cause we kissed when i sick . opps:X sorry darling~

msg jane and tel her help me buy chanel loose powder , founation and cake and i gonna pass her $$ when she back . she going to leave on 24th , have a nice trip ~ see ya soon !

No comments: