Friday, December 14, 2007

I FOUND OUT SOMETHING FROM MY GAL FREN.
I SUPER ANGRY .. :( sorry i wont use any violence. i not the past.

LIM CHUN MEI , did we offend you anything or have
we did anything wrong ? heard the news and i feel so
fark up and is unbelievable that she will do this kind of things behind us.
did you told stacey not to invite us for the wedding ? have you ever said that if we going ,
you dun wan to go. HELLO , DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO
HER. can i question you that what u and ur bestie did to stacy in the past ? backstab ,
ignorring and using her. i'm a reasonable person , if you are her best fren and treat her so well,
u HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOLD HER. but please you are not! somemore is her wedding dinner not urs. CHILDISH

where are you and your bestie when she need u all to pick her up. who reali help her and who understand her .. not you is me. AND WHERE ARE YOU AL. enjoying urself with ur boyfriend.
a true friend wil not despite her own friends but u al despite her and u al try all means to kick her off from your groups and now u trying means to back with her.. STOP AL THIS FAKING SMILE INFRONT OF US.

PLS DUN ACT A DECENT FACE INFRONT OF ME , PLS STOP PRETENDING AND TOLD ME YOU DUNNO ANYTHING.

unhappy with me , just confront me and tel me infront of my face :) i conscience in whatever things i did , i not afraid what u gonna said bout me and stacy , and she knows i helping to wake her up.. i dun care what she gonna say to you al , cause whatever i done i right . there nothing i being ashame of. my dear

GAL, WAKE UP UR CHILDISH MIND AND STOP BEING SO HYPOCRITE , IT DO YOU NO GOOD , CAUSE I BELIEVE THE WORD OF " RETRIBUTION" ! who are you to judge me and pointing fingers on me , when you pointing me , please make sure that ur hands are clean.

A lesson to be learnt , never judge a book by it's cover ! GENTLE doesnt mean anything. if you think i 'm rough and uneducated person with little knowledge but i'm frank with everyone. i aint scheming , i cherish my friends and i 'm soft hearted and i love everyone whole heartedlly.. So what if you are educated , gentle and smile to everyone you see ; your heart is black and u trying al means to hurt people. FRIENDS PLEASE BEWARE!

HELLO, I STEPHANIE WHO WROTE THIS POST AND I DARE TO POST IT OUT TO PUBLIC AND LET EVERY SINGLE ONES TO READ. I NOT AFRAID IF YOU ARE THE ONE OR YOUR FRIENDS WHO READING IT . YOU DARE PLS SPAM ME , I PREPARED THEN..

pls fuck off from my sigh . and pls look after ur boyfriend , dun ever think that ur bf also that honest and loyal to you..

No comments: