Wednesday, December 19, 2007

hello , boy i enough of you and your everything . i always trying to spare a time for you every single day , i did not even dare to say i not coming home to sleep with you . i give up my clubbing and night life just spending all the night with you . You treated this as a rountine ! stop treating me like a shit , i dun think i deserve this treatment . push me away when u in rush or u have something else ; pull me back when u need me . treat me well when u urge for needs !thinking back , i'm no different from a slut ! i just like ur toy have to try all means to sastifiy your needs and you feed me with money.. i think through , i no need your money and not even ur love to survive , i alway thought that i cant live without you but nope i wont fall that easily .



listen well ,
my heart is harden:)

No comments: