Wednesday, September 17, 2008

15th sept 08

Congratulation to Newly wed couple !!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Morning wake up again . Shit man
i fcuking tired :(

Cabbed down to bugis and have my breadfast
and headed to Stamford court for hair do.
Late of appointment .

And i'm so shy on that day ,
Face was totally bare & nude .
No conceal & no powder , i look like a zombie .has!

My hair was brittle so No perming :)
Yeah , cus i dun intend to perm also cus i just reborned not long ago.
But defintely i have to change hair colour now.

Hairstylist do:

Cool brown , dark red , dark purple .

He wanting to cut my fringe to " bang" ;
Eyebrow length .
Lucky end up never cut or else i look like a
lil gal :) hahha
He did soft wave temp perm for me and it look
so wild ... has

can u see the difference between my hair color
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Make up artist help me make up

and she keep repeating that
i have Nice Feature , has .
I like flyed to the sky !

Somehow i quite pissed off of her
as make up sponge i need to supply her
cus she forgotten to bring .
She did not even know how to stick fake eye lashes
and did not even know how to draw a proper eye liner,
did not even know how to blend well ..
Last of all lipstick w/o lip liner on .

This is totally not a proper make up ..

End up , is like i teaching her to do this and do it myself;
she stand beside me and see .

Lastly she know i study this course ,
and yet ask me why i dun want do it myself?
ya hired you cus i simply lazy but end up i so miserable.
Some more want offered me do Freelance make up artist.

Crazy man.

Photobucket

Reach there ard 7 pm , feel kinda weird as i dunno anyone there.
The food not that tasty and the serving was super slow.
But look grand & glamourous

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket





Home sweet home.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: