Friday, September 26, 2008

watch quite ALOT movie recently.

Step brothers
7/10
No subtitle , but overall the show quite nice .
Quite funny some parts :)

The days
7/10
Spore film; some sort of budget.
But the storyline is quite true & is seems like happen in real .

Bangkong Dangerous
7/10
More to action movie , thrills show .
Nice , You should watched !

Mirror
8/10
Very scary movie ... Very.I shouted for so many times.
MUST WATCH!!!



The disaster movie
4/10

Can you believed i sleep half way through the show.
The show duration only 1 hr , more to comedy..
I never laughed , i think iss SUPER LAME ok..

WORST of all :(
















Ok , i will not call anyone anymore.
Even i sober or drunk.
I just mad , crazy & idiot.

I dun wish to get scolded !

It seems that i making you feel annoyed
by hearing my voice.
Maybe i just a mad girl to you ,
just another girl beside you.

No , i not.

I no need anyone to control me .
Just leave me down there when i drunk.
I will walk or run or fly home .


ALL BY MYSELF~

Even i only have few years down the road;

I just dun wan to live with lies anymore.





Gastric pills finished:(

I need more pills now , going see doctor :(
bye everyone


Physically pain doesnt hurt more than what's inside me.

No comments: