Friday, September 19, 2008

19th sept fri .

Went to hospital today w benny.


When times goes by , i begin to see the true colours
of the peoples surrounding me.

Can tell me who indeed ur true friend is ?

In my mind , there's appear only like 1 or 2.

I cherish all my things , esp friends .

Times & times again , give me those attitude .

If i dun treat u as my frens , will you think i still bother to reply you?

Go and think & touch yr heart friend , did i ever treat you bad before?

No , i dun think i am.

Dun always treat my kindness for granted.

I can be nice but i can be nasty too.

No matter personal stuff that i sad or unhappy about ,
i kept it to myself.

Did i ever show attitude to u guys?

Did u ever spare a thought for me?

Ya , u just want to be urself but who am i ?

Do you think i am myself ??

Do you think i those crazy and always laugh like mad women?

Why should i do that infront of u guys?

Are you being too selfish to care about how u feel but how about me?

No one appreciated !

I truly dissapointed , really .
Felt really sad & pissed off.


I be thinking hard whether i deserve this kind of treatment:(




No comments: