Friday, September 26, 2008

26 sept 08 fri


Swimming times:)


Urged to go swimming yet i cant find my BIKINI.
Searching high & low for my black bikini:(
Went over to marina square topshop to buy back my bikini
but that's no more stock ; wth :(
F1 event at msq there , i saw the F1 cars in real when i walking toward to suntect.
Woo~~ is cool :)

Passby the shop Sunway Paradise and went in to find my bikini..
The lady there tell me tried size 44 ; omg the cup so big .
i tried Size 42 , ok just nice :)
I keep thinking hard 42 is the cup of 36.

So weird i dun wear 36 ; aiya whatever it is !


Faster went over to eat our kfc and faster went back to je swimming complex.

we reach there ard 8 pm and we saw the closing time is 9.30 so we went in & swim.

Once 8.30 , the ppl said closing , i was like @#$%^.

Ok , fine!

At least i soak the water for 30 mins la.

me & benny

jacuzzi make my my hip al red :(

Scary toilet , no ppl at night


So bare , so nude.. COMPLETELY nO MAke up. UGLY !





Head to bb central to eat steamed dumpling & yong tau foo.

8 meat balls .. haha


Home sweet home:)


Upload pic later!

No comments: