Friday, September 12, 2008

My postage arrived :) Lil pink dress ~
Photobucket
Quarrelled with mummy :(
Dunno how to begin with the story then .
Cried when on the train .


Visit Luxe nail pa lour to have
Manicure & Pedicure.

I do nail mask for my toe nail cause is too dried;
red colour again for my toes nail.

i so sick of red but No choice :(
Photobucket
For hands , i did a Additional charges
to get the jap nail colour ; glitter & long lasting.
I LOVE GOLD colour..

The manicurist all say very nice , suit me :)
Yup , i love the outcome:)

Gold Bling Bling.

Photobucket

Total 47 buck for express mani & pedi.
Quite exp compared to other palour but i love the ambience.




Shopped for my eyelashes & glue .
Photobucket


Went to COACH , LV & BURBERRY at taka.
Still deciding which to buy for my bday present.
But getting a LV mm neverfull was my wish,
i think i shouldnt get influence by others.

I Super love LV MM NEVERFULL.

Benny told me he buying this LV for my bday present.
Omg , I was so shocked..


After shopped , dine at Suki Sushi and i eat so little :(
PhotobucketPhotobucket


After dinner went over to Balcony .
Watermelom & strawberry margartina again :)
Was super noisy last night ,
went home after a glass.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments: