Tuesday, September 09, 2008

9 sept 08

Some words for her ..

Definitely you know who you are ,
need me to spell out your name .
I think i no need to do so!!
Yesterday mood was super ruined by her.
Dun let me stand there waiting for you
like a idiot .
Dun make me rush down for nothing .
Last of all , dun treat me like a FOOL.


Indeed you make me like a FOOL walking around .
FUCKING so lost !!!

Call you , you dare not pick up call .
Do you feel guilty ?? No , i dun think so.


Msg me told me u rushing back home cus ur bf angry and told me u on cab . Yup , i still save this STUPID NONSENSE on my phone.
Still even dare to tell me DUN ANGRY LA , you think i will be that SOFT HEARTED ONCE AGAIN .


Sorry to say NO !
Enough is Enough .



Stop treating me like a SPARE TYRE again & again .
Dun treat me kindness for granted.


Sworn sister,
NO , not anymore.
You have out of my list!!!!

Boyf / hubby so important , yup go stick to him 24/7 . arugument with him all those pls stop finding those innocence to share all ur woes.


ps: Some friends is worth to keep to treasure while some friends is worth to be throw in the rubbish bin.

No comments: