Tuesday, September 02, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY UNCLE!

1st of sept his bday but i not in spore.
His wife , his cute daughter and my aunty went to cantoment
visited him .
Officer only granted them 2 hrs of visiting .
Even the time is so short but still we thank them so much.

My aunty inside the room set up the stuff.
Cake , mee suan , chicken rice and his fav kopi-o.

My uncle become another person ,
the moustach all over his chin area .
He hugged his baby , baby so afraid of him ; did not recongised is actually his beloved daddy.

My aunty hold back her tears and sing birthday song for him .
My uncle is strong but she could see that his eyes turn red.

He told my aunty that he went to prison , that's nothing he worried about .
He just worried us and also his daughter.
He say he not sure when he will return home ,
The most pitiful is he cant see his baby walked and celebrated for her upcoming bday.

Left 10 mins of talked , he coaxed his baby asleep and kiss her goodbye.

He went in with officer and baby wake up.
My Aunty carried the baby and hurry to let my uncle to see his daughter one last time.
His daughter waved to him and say goodbye.



Upon hearing this , i keep crying non stop.
I really sad , really.



i know u love this song.
~without you
This song is for you.

No comments: