Friday, September 05, 2008

4th sept 08

the 1st day i went out after i came back to spore.

MY STUPID FACE BREAK OUT.
I still deciding whether INJECTION cus is on & off.
Photobucket

Mood Swing.
Photobucket
Cabbed to hougang settled my things and cabbed to bugis
and meet cindy .

Yup i keep buying non stop..
Sept lot of event ; birthday party , wedding dinner and so fro.
It means i have to contribute Gifts :) haha

STUFF

I brought 1 pink dress for serene wedding ,
Photobucket
1 grey off shoulder top ,
Photobucket
1 purple kimino dress for upcoming stacey bday.


ALANO new arrival braclet
and another ALANO braclet for Janelle upcoming birthday.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket



I spend like hundreds in hr time..
Ok is a hectic month for me ,

still wondering what to buy for
Sze bday present &
Serene Wedding present.
Photobucket

No comments: