Wednesday, September 24, 2008

St James Powerhouse.




Ladies night again ,





Mood wasnt that good , i was sick la :(

Was so last min to come down as lili bad mood so acc her then .
Super long queue for the drinks man .
I ordered big jug of burbon coke and finished it all by......

Everyone gets high
and so rock the dance floor again man ..

Saw sze sze , pauline & patricia.

Missed them man :)
Went off early ; not feeling well agin
and i was so HIGH then.

I trying to POP like a ah moh , end up spilled on the floor.. aiya








On the stage , bitch :) Move move , Shake SHAKE



Fcuk , i shouldnt have called & get scolded .
Ya maybe i deserve all this shit.
Cried all the way
Feel so pathetic shit , you know.
You will never know ok.


I poured my feeling out last night.


I shouldnt thought that's a chance.


Last of all , thank for ur scolding and impatience.

As you said , I WILL WAKE UP MY FCUKING MIND !






I think i should put a stop to everything.



No comments: