Friday, October 10, 2008

BLUE mood~


10/10/08 fri

HAPPY BDAY TO my KUKU BIRD..


sweet 18th bday to you ,
legal age to smoke , club
& marry :)


Went out w benny to town actually.
On the way to there , suddenly i mood swing & throw temper again.
Lucky he can tolerate me & things solved.
End up we shopped at marina square,

wondering what to buy for kuku present ;
brought a set of lingeries for her . Cute !
Hope she like it lah.
Actually she meeting me but she went to town somemore she sick
so be giving her on my bday :)
steph nini:)
Nina ~Nini
So cute~ Benny
Pig hand

I think i crazy , i went to play Kids games.
Yup , i so damn tempt cus the emo & birdy so cute.
BLOODY hell , i spent 26 buck for this both man.
Nini so serious right :)
26 buck for this 2 small cutie :(
We settle our dinner at Bali thai ,
Have the same food again .
i cant resists SPICY FOOD. i love it :)
Hair always messy

Almost the food is SPICY

~Love Elmo & Ducky
So proud i caught this 2 cuties

After dinner , went over to my UPCOMING BDAY CELEBRATION PUB
at pasir panjang .
Meanwhile waiting for angelinee & her friend come.

I played 5-10 till heart attack . has:)

Benny requested alot of things from boss lah for my upcoming bday party.
I SUPER buay tahan him
but i know he dote me alright :)

The background nice :)

My upcoming bday party PUB

Cosy right :)

He like as if his HOUSE

He cannot drink GIN



My favourite BOMBAY SAPPHIRE


Baby , is all about Nini



Blue fanasty ~



He simply like to see i act RETARDED :(


i LOVE you BIRDY










Home sweet home.

No comments: