Wednesday, October 08, 2008

INSOMIA .



Is like 7.46 am and i blogging now.
Haven sleep for 24 hr. Clap hands :0

Power House LADIES night just now:)
SUPER LONG QUEUE ,
i know the reason , MOS closed down & everyone starts to come here:(
Lucky i can go by members ,
all thank to brother .

He rushed all the way down to ensure that we can go in :)


Is like SUPER PACKED, suffocated !
I boiling to the top & start to throw temper.
I really cant stand it !!!!!

I really hate that stupid FAT OLD UGLY LADY.
SHIT HER ~ She triple size of me still pushed me ;
the worst part is she STAND middle of the path way
& i cant simply walk through.

CCB , i cant breathe on that moment when she lied on my chest when i walked pass her.

You cant understand simple english " excuse me".


FUCK LA, so fat still come & club.
GO home & breast feed ur dog la.



I admitted i fat too but i never stand on other ppl ways.


We have 4 canberry voka ,
5 tequila pop,
8 heniken.

Rock the dance floor again :)


Leave ard 4 & road block on the way home .
Check ic & stuff ; seems so Not my day :(
Eat mc breadfast & we chit chat till 7 am..
















No comments: