Thursday, October 23, 2008

I recieved presents from my sweeties last night when having steamboat session.
Thank alot :)
Thank spending a wonderful day with me :)
Hope u all enjoy our steamboat & desert dinner !


From serene sis , the blur mummy:)
Photobucket

The memorable neo print we took like yrs ago.
She sticked it on the evelope behind. she damn sweet !
Photobucket



From bebe & ah ting mummy. My love Gucci rush !
Photobucket

Thank everything.
Photobucket


Last of all , i have to thank all the frens who drop me a
happy birthday greeting sms to me .
gekkie , ah ting , chun , fab , rara , qui li , jo & many more.

Thank to those who drop me a happy bday greeting
in friendster & my blog .
sammy , angeline , su ping , serene , fiona , fab , rara , ah ting , ah kiong , bibi ,
qui ting , vanessa & many more .




Thank everyone WHO remembered me & rembembered my bday.
I feel so touched :) really !!

No comments: