Wednesday, October 15, 2008

14th oct 08 tues


Waiting for refund from a blog shop.
Shit her , give me a wrong stuff
and still wan me to mail back to her :(



Waste my time ~





Brought a dress from blog shop again :)
Inspired by BEBE~




Brought contact lense also ,
will be getting it by this few days ba.


Went to Imm Dais0 brought ballons , candles for my bday.


Caramel corn nice ley :)


My party will be PINK


i LOVE this. gimme more


Went over to bugis & i brought my fishnet stocking
& brought hair extention for 51 buck:)

Grab this pic from a blog :)





15th oct 08 wed
Went over to bugis again to change my hair extention.
The color dun match my hair color. shit man.
I love the length & the perm but did not have any color that suits mine:(
Cannot refund also .
So took the straight want , better then nothing right :)
Changed to straight:(

Brought my eyelashes glue .
A slivery tube .
2 hair clip for fringe .
daily stuff :)
Nice tube & the clips for fringe
My daily usage
My new hair style , u believed?

No comments: