Thursday, October 30, 2008

R.I.P darliing Hui Hui.

I'm the first one to know & last one to realise.

I break down after i realising you're gone.

Do you know how much i missed you?


Photobucket
Photobucket


When i typed this post here , my tears cant hold back anymore.


Even though we knew each other for not long .
I still remebered the times u called me & cry.
The times u poured out ur feelings to me .
The times i always find you to chit chat .


I still saved ur bday greeting msg ,
we just on phone last week

and

Now u will never talk to me anymore.


Hui ,

Thank for letting me know importance of friends , family around me.
From now on i cherishes them more than before.
I dun wish to regret again after i lose them.

Sorry dar , i am a bad friend who always rejected u so many times when u ask me out.

Thank for being my friend , thank for bringing joyed to my life for once.


You are remembered by me!


I know you have went to a new house , be a angel & look after ur family and friends.


You dun wish for us to grieve over ur death .


Hui Hui 回家!!!

No comments: