Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My life now still so amazing like the past.


I wanna live with laughter .





I want Special Someone to share my laughter also :)





Watch 2 set of movie recently .








House Bunny.




Oh gosh , the gals is DAMN hot :)


I loving it .


I think you guys love it too . Has



9/10





Connected.




This show gloss man ,


i being too excited
& i think i hurt someone beside me :(
Is a good show man .
I be thinking what if i am the GUY ,
Will i help a stranger that u never see her before?

9/10



Lastly ly ly ly ,

Eat my Nacho Cheeze W Sweet Corn . My another new creation of Fav food~


+


Must TRY .. created by stephanie :)







Steph need someone to lighten up my life,
Bring me laughter ,
Share my joy & woe ,
Lend me a shoulder to lie on ,
Listen to my naggy.

Coax me to sleep everynight:)

Walk with me throught the the darkest night.


Will it be you?

No comments: