Sunday, October 05, 2008

5th oct 08 sunday


SUPER FUCKED UP !


Don asked me why ??
This few days i feel so fed up maybe i SICK.
I think i really need a rest ok .

I pissed off SO easily .

I feel that No one cares ,
i feel so alone . Fcuk !



I sick & tired Repeating myself Times & times again.




For my 19th bday,


if you have the heart to come down den u just come .
Stopped giving me 108 excusese dunno what shit la ok .
Fcuk la , friends ~
this is what you called as friends .
Even though how busy am i in the past , i wont missed any session Of anyone bday
and now tell me stupid excuses This & that .
Dun tell me U cant spare that hrs to celebrated with me .
Off work can also come down right .. &^%^&
TRY , TRY , TRY ~ Knn shit you.
Next time dun ever called me for HELP.

Ya la shit everyone ~

SISTERS , BROTHERS & FRENS .


Fuck off la ! Damn it ..


Be it or not , i wont care anymore.

Simply I JUST TOO TIRED ALL THIS SHIT.

Enough is enough~





But i do know that the special someone will
always be there for me without failed
* Benny Shawn~

In the past , i dun listened whatever u say .
But now i do believed~


Human beings SUCKS *

No comments: