Monday, October 27, 2008

Serene called my on sun, she admitted to NUH cus
motorbike accident . Was angry & worried for her !!
She should know why?
Hope mother & daughter will b alright then :)
Blessed you ~
When i browsed through her blog , i found our photos on her previous post :)
We knew each others ard 4 yrs and we knew each other really in a funny ways.
We become so close after a few meet ups !
In the past we almost spend the night together gossips & so fro.
Our bonding become more & more stronger each day.
Strangers to friend;
friend to sister :)
Time really files , after since she w a boyfren we seldom contact
nor meet up for 1 yrs .
We drifted apart & apart.
I really hate her or maybe i should say i hate her boyf tt snatch aways my sis.
Somehow in times , i missed her .
I missed our laughter , the times we are so close.
But i dun think we can go back to the past .
Married is more restricted to anywhere..
I will never forget the happier moment we have.
I so glad that she still rem my bday :)

No comments: