Saturday, October 11, 2008




Left 7 days to my PRE- CELEBRATION BDAY.



Left 12 days to my ACTUAL- BDAY.









I in bday mood :)



I wanna see ppls DRUNK on my celebration. has






Baby girl become 19 yr olds ~ has.









Wishlists for my SEXY 19 yr old .






~ Lv neverfull mm



~Gucci rush I perfume ( 2 bottles finished )



~Burberry tote bag



~Can take off my braces by next yr.



~LOSE weight. (5 kg)



~Uncle can return home .



~ Flawless skin.



~ Stay sweet ( dun wish become aunty)



~Overseas trip every once / twice in a mth.



~ F CUP . hahah ( biigger boobs)



~Good health ( can stay aways those pills)



~ A good boyfriend .



~ A very own car belongs to you & me by 20 BDAY.



~ I want be TAI TAI. has~



~ More money .















Lastly ,









Be happy always:)

No comments: