Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23th dec 08 tues

Pre celebration for my MUMMY & Gong gong BDAY .

Happy bday to Mummy & gong gong :)



Me & baby bring them to JP Crystal jade resturant
for celebration .
Yup , called my grandmother along too.

We have 6 px set meal which cost me $200+.


This month is really a BOMB..



Hope they are happy :)





















Went over to orchard .
Finally i get my BEBE tank top .



Baby have a hard time finding my present i guess.
has. but i so good luh , i give him own time to shop around for my present
while i go shop for my things & rest at one corner.

He very busy cus is peak season so he dun have time to shop for my present again
so he brought everything . included christmas & anniversary:)

Went over to Balcony to drink & have snack.
The first time we went to balcony in daylight . has.






After everything , went over to marina square
and i brought 2 sweater top from Wanko.
We have dinner at HK Cafe,
shared 1 plate of hor fun :)







Last min have to return my uniform .
Aiya so troublesome but still i get it done :)

No comments: