Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New year '09 is so near now.

Hereby wish everyone have a good start of 2009 in advance.


2008 is definitely a bad year for me,
so much things happens in my life .
Esp on Aug - Oct , i been like crying for so many days.

Somehow i also have happy moment in '08.


1. A sweet birthday . ( Thank everyone for make it happen.)
2. My dream Lv.
3.Clubbing w my gal frens.
4. A gathering on xmas .
5.My precious Gucci.
6.A memorable 2 yrs Anniversary.
7.A cute elmo .
8.A long time wishlist Longchamp.


Even though i lose out something in life .
Eventually i gained more at the end of the day.

Thank baby i have you in life.





Lastly ,

Many Peoples walk into my life for all this while ;
But only a few that leave their footprint behind.


Starting with.....



1. fiona bebe.

Thank being there for me through ups & downs.
I always feel so gulity , make you worry esp when i'm drunk.
You're the one who carried my stuff & carried me home.
Sorry the night i made you cried..
I still remember that you sit at the bus stop & cried
said that you afraid that i died.. Maybe both of us are tipsy.

But i really glad that i have u this sis .
I treat you as my real sis that i hope for long:)
Thank god for letting me know you !


Quili , Rose , Joan , Angeline(ah siao) , Serene , janelle ,
Cindy , pei pei , Meiting , rara(siao) , gekkie ..




















Someone who walk into my life
& make my day :)

Even though we dun often see each other.
But ur name will always remembered in my heart.

We going to meet up soon alright. i miss u gals:(

Hope that we will cherishes our friendship.

Have a good '09

No comments: