Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The things i brought :)

I should stop blogshopping anymore ,
cus someone gonna kill me luh!!

Yah , i gonna the goods i brought, anyone interested can pm me.
I be able to give you the link then :)

For the mask , buy more of course will get cheaper rate :)


Brought the slivery blink nu bra :)

Corset at 29 only , other blog selling 45 above :)


Collagen lip mask . $1 per pieces
Maintain moisture & colour of ur lips:)

I brought 3 pieces .


Collagen Neck mask . $3 per pieces
Whitening effect , anti winkles & firming

I brought 2 pieces to try :)


SHISEIDO Blackhead nose mask. 90cents per pieces
Removes blackhead & whitehead easily .
Can used it other places that have black heads too.

I brought 5 pieces :)




collagen eyes mask . 90 cent per pieces.
ANTI winkles , reduce puffiness & lighten down black rings.

I brought 3 pieces ~


Shiseido FACE mask 90 cent per pieces.
Whitening & give moisturing to ur skin.

I brought 5 pieces .


Collagen Face mask $3 per pieces.
ANti aging , give glow , moisture to the skin.

Buy 2 pieces :)



I love this eye shadow + hightlighter+ blusher $28
cheaper than other blog shop .

For my work use luh:)


Bitter ground pills for slimming.
From the blog it says pop 2 pills a day .

can simply lose 15-20 kg a mth.

No side effect as is natural ingredients.

1 packet 60 pills $50 .
can last to 1 mth.

Still considering whether buying anot :(


Mini jelly SQUEEZE ME digital camera.
So cute & light that can simply put inside ur pocket.
I getting the pink one !

$60 for 1 :)

No comments: