Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre celebration for SAPPHIRE'S BABY.

Happy 1 year old :)

Went over to raja restaurant to celebrate baby bday.
Meet kh over there & he was late okay:(
So i was standing alone outside waiting for him
and i feel kind of weak .








After celebration , went over to push cart to
find xian's . Yah , brought 2 naraya handbag.
Gold & red ; one for me & my mummy too.



Kh super good lo .
Cos i nid to went over to serangoon to collect my stuff
as is arrived in spore :)
Despite his toe injured , he still tagged along with me.

Thank :)




We like so retarded okay..
Maybe we can said we have nothing better to do.
We just choose a bus to board & we alight at pasir ris interchange.
Intend to watch movie but no cinema at there.










So cabbed down to downtown east & watched ' Yes Man'.

Quite a funny show , must watch !




Trained back & i alight at bugis for my bb & cabbed home.





I feel so weak , feel like vomiting also.
Is all the side effect i have :(

No comments: