Saturday, December 13, 2008

My mouth swollen & red.
I feel somethings wrong ,
My neck getting so itch & my body too

Can you see my mouth area is red & swollen?


Itchy till cried.
Can u imagined that i scratch my Back , hands & legs
so hard till i have burning sensation.

Bb see that i can't take it anymore.
Bring me to nearest 24 clinic
But is closed . Unlucky man :(

So went to NUH .

We waited for so long .
checked my blood pressure & everything .

In the end send me to ward 38 for injection & sleep.
So afraid of alone lying at there while bb is waiting outside for me.
I was awake by a uncle slept infront of me.
He keep pestered the nurse for this & that,
said he gonna die & so fro.

Doc came ard 5 am to check for me.
Actually nid to stay longer but i requested to leave & took medicine at home.


Went back home w bb.


He just took a 1hr nap & rush back to work.


Sorry bb & thank for bringing me to hospital!


Can you see the big red swollen patches all over my leg?


close up look:(


Spread to both leg:(

No comments: