Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAPPY MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!


HAPPY BDAY TO BELOVED MUMMY :)



celebration held at cocoon.
Thank for ah siao helped me book cus is so last min.
Almost all the pub is fully booked.

Actually meet 8 pm but everyone was late including me.
Baby give me big surprise , i shocked to see him at my hse downstair . ha
So sweet right , but i just like to pretend cool!


Cabbed down to cocoon.
Only 6 of us drink & we finished 1 bottle in 1 hr . has
Waiting for fufu they all come & we started to drink 2nd bottle.
Sorry guy abit cramped but lucky managed to get chairs. yeah!

After counting down ~5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1


We hop over to next pub beside cocoon.
Open 3rd bottle over there.
The pub is like so deserted , no peoples at all upstair.
Free & easy!!

We drank 3 bottles in 4 hr luh..



Baby high !!! But i still alright:)


I also drink NON-STOP....




I enjoyed myself man .. too bad i miss dancing :(











































No comments: