Monday, December 01, 2008

29th oct 08 sat


Bro drive me to bugis :)
Went over to shop by my own while bf working & bro went to lan shop.
Brought a short only.
Feel so idiot lo , walking alone at bugis .v in & out.
Brought an ice cream waiting for him outside of his shop .

Bro drove us to GEYLANG & eat steamboat.
I quite curious about there cus i never really went there before.

The stretch really alot of china steamboat + china ppl .

Settle our Buffet at ' Da chang Jin'
Hot pot+Bbq :)















Inside is freaking smoky till u hardly can breathe.
Overall the food not bad , the crab is super Big & fresh:)
I love the chili there too !

Home sweet home.



I cried inside my blanket.
I couldnt hold back the tears anymore.
You simply dun understand How much it could hurt.


Special day ; special surprise.
I make a effort to get my ass down to bugis just to inform u
Our anniversary.
You just dun feel anything at all.


Perhaps a kiss & a hug is enough
But never ....
I too naive to believe that maybe you will........

No comments: