Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yesterday last day filming .
Everything cropped up .

I fucking hate the ' actress' okay.

So angry , so irritated but all i can do
is to went to toilet & smoke & hold back all the tears.

To a limit , i cant stand anymore.
Vent all the anger to my producer & director.
Dun treat me like a idiot when i always keep quiet,
Pls dun ever test my paitence:( fucker.



If u think ' bruises' all this is so easily drawn .
I can walk away & you draw urself la okay.
Dun act u are something okay , u are not at all...

If u want me to respect u , pls respect me.


I dun even know that this world have this kind of idiot exist ??




But i so happy in the way i done... Afterall i think i grew up :)
















Run off & meet joan .
she really so sweet to buy my heels & cig
cus i rushing off to work for event w sis janelle.

So much things , so little time :(



Bf was so sweet luh , i dun even know he oppsite me.
When i called him , i found that our background is so near.
Yup , i glad that u be the 1st one by my side when i msg
you that my working place have things happened about me.

Sorry to make u worry.

Meet janelle & went off to demsy rd for beer roving event.
I forgot that she's a directory idiot .. hahahahah
still let her direct me to the venue. OMG..
Later part , you all should know what happened right? haha
Of course , we lost our way:(

End up took a cab to there , lucky we still have time to change:)

My heels killing me.
Painful man!!
I walked like a cripple but actually i 'm not.

we still like the past , gossip & talk like no tomorrow..hahah
With her around definitely time pass real fast man.

we gonna catch up soon , shoopping alright~~







No comments: