Monday, December 29, 2008

Quick post :) i rushing out !!


Damn happy yeah :)

Finally i brought my LG pink Viewty ..
Woo.. really damn sweet but abit not use
without keypad ~

Touch screen phone w good censor.





Thank bebe for ur lovely present , she always so sweet luh acc me go collect my hp too.
Last of all , i so touched by ur sweet lil letter.

thank sis . love you!








Finally i found the pontian wanton mee which last time located at heeren but shifted.

So happy , the taste is still the same lei.




Steamboat night w my 2 lovelove at spicy gal.

Actually intend to have desert after that but too full :(







Baby so JEALOUS of my new phone luh.

Make me so guilty man .

His phone spoilt for month but never change to a new one
But me.............



I feeling so bad . i hate this feeling !!!

No comments: