Thursday, January 01, 2009



Goodbye 2008.

Welcome 2009 :)

My make up model :)

Make up theme : The darkest secret






Final countdown i'm happy cus i could celebrate with my lovelies lah.
Think everyone should know what i going to do on Countdown event.

Of course , Drinking session :)

Addicted to martell , Is been so long i did not taste chivas :(

Games on that day & we sambo the 2 guys to play . hahah
Baby so ke lian cus i love to sambo him too..

End up never win the Voka.




Game 2 was the memorise game .
5 gals ; me , cindy , fiona , ah siao , lene played.
round 1 we won but round 2 is 'Hokkien',
shit lah , i was so nervous & i make the joke of the day okay:(
Of course we are out then .. sigh..

That's gone my Red wine !




Ya la , every glass i drink no sipped ,
is BOTTLES UP.
Cool , i not drunk la..
Simply so happy cus start of a new year.



Enjoy myself dearie:)

























































































Thank everyone for this lovely night.
I love you :)

No comments: