Friday, August 22, 2008



22 aug 08

i'm such a shame that i tears at bus interchange while
waiting for bus.
i really couldnt control my emotional anymore.

i wanna burst..


After dinner , went over to Pasir Panjang 238 pub w
benny meeting pei pei and cindy over there.
The atmosphere quite good , nice place to chill.
while drinking , i thought about my uncle again .
i tears again ; i just too worried about him and also
i do miss him right now.

ok , i think i drank almost whole of the barrier
when benny have stopped drinking.
i think i only want to numb myself.
While helping cindy to solve her problem ,
i be thinking about him.

Last of all , i cried on the cab .
Eventually i shout out all my sadness and so fro.


Why he can live so well without me , while me
live so much of pain?
Why should i sitting down there
waiting and waiting ?
Why should i keep numb myself to stop all fuck thinking in my mind?
Why should i trust you ?
Why should i step forward?
Why he giving me hope again and again ?

Seriously , i never have a true laughter ever
since this things happened.
When can it stopped?
When can i go back to those crazy me?
When can i let it go?


I dun wish to die with this sorrow within me.

No comments: