Saturday, August 23, 2008

the simplest make up! No lense , No creative..

Photobucket

23 Aug 08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN .
Photobucket

celebrated at BQ mini pub.
Ya reserved two table but i think not enough.
Nowadays keep drinking martell rather than chivas.
Anyway as long is liquor , i fine with it :)

Sweety
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Benny , thank been here when i'm down.
Photobucket

As far as i know , all my gal friends
including me all so emo last night.
Not as crazy like last time we used to be.

You know why?

FALL OUT OF LOVE!!

Photobucket

The emo side
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Love them
Photobucket
The very improper
Photobucket
Coincidentally saw my gal at MP.
Photobucket
Whatever it is , i have to stay strong .
My life still need to carry on.
Even though you keep appear in my mind ,
i couldnt hold back the tears.
I will wipe off all the tears
and stand up again.

Because i knew that you love me no more.

Everytime hooked on to my handphone ,
urged to call you .
I afraid i will cry when i heard your voice
through the phone.

Can you see how much i need you everyday.

I missed you.


No comments: