Saturday, August 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mango




i realised something , i alway never have a good national day 9/8 on every year .
yup , this year is even so bad !!!

Sigh , i really dunno how should i start this topic now !
Things goes bad that the two party going to fight .
i felt so guilty that i the main causes ~
i dun wish to see the two parties injuries .

End up i keep pushing away here and there.
my hands and legs bruises..

Fuck it , what i did wrong this time round??
can anyone answered me ..

i alrdy told u that u are my past and therefore i can find anyone w my own freedom but why this things still happened .. Why???

Why even now , u still dun letting me to breathe ??




Back to him , he dun even care whether i die at where.
No call nor msg ??
What is this again!!


i feel so F***

i saw kelly and she told me lot of things
about this person .
do you know how i feel on that moment???






APOLOGISE TO EVERYONE THAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT !

SORRY!!!



i could not sleep , phone ringing and i switched it off..

No comments: