Monday, August 25, 2008

25th Aug 08 sun

pale and eyeswollen.
Photobucket

Dun wish to go out , kinda moody.
Dun wish to do anything.

Jason bro come pick me up to
take my items . Blog shopping again!
88 eyeshadow palettes .

I must thank Jason bro alot
for trying his very best for helping my uncle case.
Thank :) Appreciated

get 88 rather 120.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Watch late night movie at Cine.
Went over to HK cafe to have some snack
while waiting for time to go into theatre.
Ya , we talked alot abt BGR.
He really wake me up.

4BIA , the thai horror movie .
Really so SCARY.
After the show , my mind gone blank .
But i felt so relived after all the shouting .

Photobucket


Is been a while i watched movie.
I so afraid to do so esp at cine.
This night , i take a big courage .

I walk pass the path we walked before.
So many things flashed through my mind.
Still i smiled and walked off.

Did i get over it?

I think i should.

No comments: