Monday, August 25, 2008

26th Aug 08 Mon


I breakdown after i knew the outcome for uncle case.
Sentence 55 , 3 to 8 yrs no visit or discount.
Is just like life sentence.

Bro came and pick me up again,
and i cried when i board his car.
I really couldnt control my emotional.
Went to suntec to have dinner
and discussed about the case.

After dinner , went over to golden mile Thai disco 2.
Never went there before.
Went there find his thai gf.
PRETTY & SLIM!!


he ordered 30 glass of tequila ,
I drank more than 10 glasses.
2 more jug of beer.
There is so fun w the lifeband and beautiful gals.
Went outside cried and smoke..
Tipsy !!!!

Home sweet home.

I think i cried so badly .
My eyes swollen like a fishballs.
Hangover ! sucks.

Gastric pain , SHIT!
I have not touched my medicine again.

No comments: