Friday, August 08, 2008

i felt so guilty.



Even is over between us for awhile
but still i felt that i done something wrong .
I hide this feeling inside my heart for so long
till i burst it out when he told me to give him a chance
for this relationship.

i so sorry that i break you down
when i told you i no longer love you
and i no longer have bits of feeling to you.

i so sorry to make you cry
when i told you that i actually fall in love with someone else
but i know the someone else is just only a crush;
which he does not take me to his heart at all..


i felt so guilty when u dun even scold me
or blamed me.
yet you told me that is your fault that
you did not care me well...



I broke to tears .
i feel so hurt like him now .
cause he feel the pain for me
and yet i feel the pain for that someone..



i must say that he is a good guy but i tend to hurt him so much .
i dun even treasure our r/s whereas i just took it for granted.
For the someone who keep MIA and dun even care me
yet i care him so much ..........


i'm such a shit person !

NOBODY CAN EVER MAKE U UPSET , IS YOURSELF THAT MAKE YOU UPSET.



Is this human nature??

No comments: