Saturday, August 09, 2008

i reply my tag here !!

Passerby: lol.. full of crap

replied: ya , i dunno who you are and maybe i guess the right person . you are the person i know or u are the person that make me talk crap here since a week right...
You know how i feel?? No you dun .. you only know how to care how much u feel for yourself.
yup maybe in this state , i need no sympathy. i dun feel that i did something wrong or did someone wrong..

listened to what ur bro or anyone said about me ;
do you think i care much??
No , did they know me.
Who are they to judge me!

BELIEVED ! cause of this words , i being tolerant not to
think those stupid things.

Last for all , do you believed in yourself?
do you believed me?





Maybe u felt that i only deserved that much..

i felt that i only do wrong something that make me so much crap now..


do you agree that i fall in love with a wrong person??

do you agree that i care the wrong person ??

do you agree that i cry for the wrong person??


can you answer me now??

No comments: