Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hardly breath and when i breath my heart feel very pain.
just went for check up and blood test.
next week collect my report then .

Therefore, is been a while i went for work .
I felt that everything in me have ruined.

doctor told me maybe i under mentally stress or even nervous pressure that make me in this state now.



I know something in me , i been avoiding to come back home.
I don wish to face the fact .
I want to hide myself..

I afraid that i cry again after reminding me of you.





Thank for those who always by my side.
Even though is only a call or message ,
is a thoughts that count.

For now, i also can see the true colour of friendship.
Actually this incident happens on 8/8 but i dun have the mood to blog.
I dun wish to state the name here , you should know who you are.
I always be there for her through up and down.
I dun even mind to be her hours of listener to hear her whine ..
But i cant stand the way you treat me .
When u quarrelled with your bf , you meet me .
When u and your bf patched back , you just throw me one side and forget all the promises .
Ok , you owned me a explanation .
But in the end , you never try ways to solve yet u divert yr calls to your bf.

Is this what u call as "sister"?

No comments: