Monday, August 11, 2008

Photobucket


He let me know the answer.
the truth is always so hurting .

I hooked on the phone for long ,
friend told me to cry but yet i keep everything inside.
i promised myself not to cry.
Yet when i talked about him ,
my tears keep falling.

i still dunno why he give me a hope yet .........??

After a cried , i feeling better.
cabbed down to bugis to meet my friend.
On cabbed , i been thinking whether i will saw him there.
When i reached there , i saw him appeared infront of me.
He with his friends including gals.
yeah , we talked and i afraid to look at him now.
i afraid my eyes will become red again.

Meet my friend at MOF.
My very first time dining at here.
alrdy bad mood and something happen again.
when the waiter want to put more wax for the flame .
the dishes drop on the floor and spilled on my leg.

walked to the toilet and cleaned it.
back to there again and eat.
It was really rare for me not to angry or complain??
i not in a mood to do so too.

I felt that my laughter was gone ,
i dun laugh so often .
Even though i laugh , my heart feel so pain.

We slowly strode to marina square while talking.


Alot of things happened.

Shawn mother called me and talked in a way like
i wanting to make his son go die.

EX called me for 58 times in 2 hrs.
he crazy , really! Even go and disturb my bro that he wan drove his car.

Come up my house again..


i feel so irritating..

Even i reach home late midnight, i saw his face .

F*** , Dun force me to call police.. dun test my patience , you should know i did it before.
Dun make me go insane , dun make me go crazy that i wanted to move out from my house..
Pls dun let me do that!

No comments: