Saturday, August 09, 2008

He called on this morning and he keep shouting at me like crazy man.
He came over my place , super shocked ok.
i dun wish to let him in and he keep forcing me to open the door.

i feel so scare . anyone know??
he was like a crazy man ??
somemore no one at home and he hiding his hand behind his bag.

When i opened the door ,
he pushed me to the wall and locked the door.

HE USE A KNIFE POINTED AT ME.
HE GOING TO KILL ME OK.

YUP , HE CAN KILL ME AS HE WANT OK..
HE THREATENING ME WITH THE KNIFE.

i broke down to tears ok
i felt that he disrespect me by pointing this knife infront of me.
Never a person did that to me at all..
And i really cant imagined that he become like this..


I NOT UR GAL !
No !! and what for he keep questioning me i hold hand with other guy.
a big SO!!!




u keep telling me to give u chances ??
How can it be now??
You make me so scare you and hate you!!

No comments: