Wednesday, August 20, 2008

w/o make up.. super pale

Photobucket Photobucket


wrk half day and immediately went home straight ard noon.
Somethings happened.
it happened when i walking to the canteen w my collegue.
i felt a urged to piss.
Out of control , i feel that my tights are wet.
i ran to toilet and happens to found out that
is my urine w blood.
And the feeling is i couldnt control and it just burst it out.
the toilet bowl was full of blood .

it couldnt b mens , as the blood was liquid form and it keep on dripping
like tap water non-stop .
my collegue told me is
"urine infection"
So nice of my manager , send me home
as my face turned pale.
i felt so weak suddenly..

Photobucket Photobucket


Actually i prepared for all those " nonsense "
coming all my way can...
The worsen still not come yet..

My body become weakling each day ,
i dun even know how long can i survive.
is so much suffering to bear w all this pain.

i really hope that at least i could have
ur bits of your care and i sastified.
i tears again for the pain ,
also the days without you.


When can i see you again?

Am i still in your heart?

Do your heart still remembered me?

Did you ever think of me for 1 sec?


Can you answer me.......

No comments: