Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shit !!

when i sat on the toilet bowl in this morning
to piss. i saw lumps of blood clot on panty.
Omg, is damn lot ..
This time round , really freak me off.
What actually happened , i myself not sure also.

went to clinic and consult doctor.
Low blood again n need to eat iron pills,
Or else i may faint anytime.
Scary man.
Doc told me whether i wanted to test urine.
How to test as all the urine is blood?
He say that's possible for 'MISCARRIAGE".
HUH???
How can it be?
Crazy man, before went out still told me to buy
a pregnancy kits if this continue on.
I think he have some problem in his brain..

Photobucket


Something happened today ,
heard from my mother that my uncle get caught by
police for loanshark case.
After knowing , my heart sunk.
I tears when i think about the things about us.

We already never talk for almost 1 years.
But everyone who close to me,
definitely knew how much he used to pampered me like his daughter.
I used to reveal my things to him ,
and we always talked like no tomorrow.
He always there for me to protect me when i need help.
He really helped me through lot things for me and my family.

This is the only Kind man i ever seen before in my life.

Uncle ,

i will prayed for your return
every now and then.
everyone was so worried cause we not sure where you are now.
I hope u will stay strong.

Last of all,
this word have kept it to myself for so long.
Due to my stubbornest , it drift us apart.

SORRY , UNCLE.

No comments: